POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Virginals (Vermeer again) : Re: Virginals (Vermeer again) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virginals (Vermeer again)
From: St
Date: 26 Sep 2002 13:38:35
Message: <3d93461b@news.povray.org>
"Ive" <ive### [at] lilysoftcom> wrote in message

> Just a quick test.

> So what do you think?

> Oh, and the chair. I did use Gilles Vermeer-style-chair (thanks
> a lot) but it is heavily moified to get the look of the chair in the
> painting. And the lion heads are added.

   Well, I think it's very nice, and I can see a good image developing
here.

    My only criticisms?  I think the chair should be either taller (I
don't know the style of this chair proportionally), or say, 10-15%
bigger, it looks low to me, but then I might be totally wrong about
this.

   Hinges on the folding parts of the instrument?

   ~Steve~